The Moxie was created with a totally new concept of dining in mind. We wanted to be different. We did not attempt to copy what has already been done. By offering many healthy options, we are serious about our commitment to our guests to “Eat well…Be well.”
This is why we sincerely believe that you will enjoy experiencing healthy eating and everything else we offer at the Moxie!
This is why the Moxie is different…
- We only use olive oil in our house made dressings. We never use cheap less-than-healthy oils, such as peanut or soy oil.
- We use no artery-clogging trans fats (shortening, margarine, etc) in our restaurant. For cooking, we only use coconut oil and butter.
- We use no artificial chemical flavor enhancers, like MSG (monosodium glutamate) or hydrolyzed proteins.
- Our rotisserie chicken was raised free-range, also it is antibiotic and hormone free.
- Our tri-tip beef certified Angus and is also hormone and antibiotic free.
- Our salmon is wild caught, never farm raised.
- Our water is triple filtered. We use charcoal to remove residual chlorine and organic compounds that do not belong in our water supply.
- We are sensitive to those with food sensitivities and allergies. Gluten-free offerings are noted as such on the menu.
- We offer many vegetarian and vegan options since we cater to those that care about their health!